Thursday, January 15, 2009

먼데이 키즈 - Never Say Goodbye

Was listening to this song at my iTunes. Copied many MP3 from my friend, Shin Dong Woo when I was at Korea. Like this song a lot and then was surfing for the MV at youtube. Found it. Nice MV. Touching MV. But the message that it is trying to convey is much more touching. So like me. But I hope my ending is much better than the MV.

하얀~ 보고싶어~

Sorry but the video that I found that has subtitle to this song, was not allow to embed the video. So this one has no subtitle to it. If you want to know the meaning of this song, try this link

먼데이 키즈 - Never Say Goodbye (with subtitle)

If the video doesn't load the 1st time, refresh the page. Sometimes it took me a couple of refresh to view the video. And the best thing is to let it load the whole MV first before viewing. Enjoy~

No comments: