Thursday, January 1, 2009

새해 복 많이 받으세요~

Welcome 2009~
Happy New Year everyone. Came back from South Korea on 31st December 2008. And reached home just nice at 12.00am for New Year. I miss Korea already. Miss all the good times. Anyway, I wanted to see the first sunrise for 2009. It brings many meanings to me rather than being wasted on the night before it. It means new year, new day, new life, new wishes, new hope, new goals and everything is new as soon as the sun surface. I have only 30 minutes to decide where should I be going to view the sunrise. KL is at the west side of the country, so it will be very hard to view a nice sunrise, unless I go to the west. So that means I have have to go high up~ and the highest place I can think of at 6am in the morning is Genting Highland. So I drove all the way up to see it and make my wishes. Hope it will all come true~ But after all, it all depends on me and myself to make it happen~ I want it to happen~ And I hope your wishes too~

Happy New Year~
새해 복 많이 받으세요 ~
보고싶어~

No comments: