Saturday, May 22, 2010

♥ Kelvin & Lynnie ♥

Congratulations to Kelvin & Lynnie on your wedding day. I was invited to Kuala Terengganu (KT) to attend their wonderful wedding. I drove for 4 hours from Kuala Lumpur to KT. The drive was very nice with those winding roads at the estates. The reception was beautifully decorated and had lots of fun during the morning session. Lynnie was waiting at Primula Beach Hotel, where I was also staying. There were some nice games yet easy for us to pass. Lucky us *phew~ At night, the dinner was at Primula as well and it started sharp at 7.30pm. Everyone was punctured~! I like that. If the dinner was stated 7.30pm, it will start at 8.30pm or even 9.00pm. I do not know why, but KL just ain't puncture enough. Sad to know that. The dinner was entertaining with Mr. Funny but was a little too loud.

Besides that, I was happy to meet some new friends. There were the "Ji Muis" for the bride side. And we got to know each other during the morning session. And also a drinking session after the dinner :)

No comments: