Monday, May 10, 2010

♥ Hanif & Aida ♥

Was invited to the reception of Hanif & Aida at One World Hotel, Bandar Utama. It falls on Mother's Day as well. I was thinking a Mother's Day dinner can be replaced on the following week, but my friend cannot have another dinner reception, so I decided to attend my friend's wedding. How good a son am I? :P Anyway, the reception was beautiful with it's red and black theme. Also accompany by many celebrities from the entertainment industries. The selection of songs were excellent. No doubt that it was also Catalunya GP at Barcelona, the my-karters were all looking at their mobile phones (Mobile F1 Application) instead having their eyes on the bride & groom. The night was absolutely high-class. But too bad I have to leave early due to illness and miss the cake cutting session.

Congratulations to Hanif & Aida~! Have many babies and a wonderful life together~! Thank you for your invite to such a glamour dinner.

No comments: