Monday, May 10, 2010

IronMan 2

I was told that Ironman 2 was not as good as the first one. So I went into the cinema without any high hopes and expectation. Well, it all started with the show off attitude from Tony Stark but with a lonely heart as usual deep down in him. Then it was like some typical Korean movie whereby the main hero is about to die and everything seems to fall apart. Lucky to have discover a secret hidden in his father's treasure like National Treasure and finally enable himself to cure himself. Of course there is always this rival of his, trying to fight against him. I would say the whole story was just at par. Because you would know exactly what will happen in the next minute or so. Nevertheless, the graphics were excellent to watch. I find the movie wasn't that bad. I actually thinks that the 2nd one was better than the first. If anyone of you have not watch it, be sure to wait till the end of the credit. There is a special surprise for you like the first one. My rating is 7/10 stars.

Pictures taken from the Internet

No comments: