Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ip Man 2

There is nothing new that I am watching movies in the cinema alone again. Eva was off to Kuching for the weekend for inspection, so here I am.. stranded alone in the city, nothing to do on a Friday night. I went for Ip Man 2. I have watched the Ip Man and the story with the fighting scenes were already very good~! It's glued me to my seat. Ip Man 2 has twice the fighting and twice the excitement from part one. As we all know that Ip Man is a very generous, patience man. Despite his trouble times trying to make ends meet, he is still that generous and patience man. He fought for the dignity of Chinese Martial Arts this time. OK. I am not going to talk more about it or else I can bragged out the whole story and you won't even need to watch it yourself. I reckon everyone should glued themselves to the seat for this one~! Enjoy~! My rating is 9/10 stars.

Pictures taken from the Internet

No comments: