Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Passing by while the morning walk

As soon as I came out from the Sport Complex Station for my walk, the Olympic Stadium is right there in front of me. Well.. it was empty. But the mascot is still there. And I think their maintainence are much much better than our Merdeka Stadium.

Along the way to the river, you will be passing through a road with trees on both side of the road. I am thinking if this was autumn or spring, it will be a very nice place and beautiful too.

This is the learn to drive course. I think Malaysia should have places like this to learn. It's much more safer than being on the road.

And guess what I found along the way. Its a god damn go-kart track. Woohoo~ It was wet, and I didn't bring my helmet along for the wings, so I think I will return for some good wings.. woohoo~

And on my way back to the hotel, I found this weird house or maybe it's a office. But still, it's weird. The house was built on the stairs.

No comments: