Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Inside the New Samsung Building

After my lunch with 아림, I went to continue my with business research and my last stop for the the new Samsung Building. The other day, I was only passing by, but I went in this time. One word to describe it - FUUYOO~

Most of the installations in the building, I think Sanyen has done it too. So when I saw it, there was nothing much special. Basically, you type your message in the computer and when you click send, it will appear on the big screen on the floor.

The basement, displays all Samsung technology so far and also a lounge. Basically you can touch, feel and also play all the products.

And the top floor. There are 2 installations on this floor. One of it, is just a simple touch screen with cool transitions and 3D. The 2nd one caught my attention. I am not sure if Sanyen has done this before. But was it does is, when you step on it, a video will appear in front of you.

No comments: