Saturday, December 20, 2008

mykart 6 Hours Endurance 2008

Driver Series K2/70 Champion - Edwyn Low (me)
Alien Racing Team - 2nd Placing - Naza, Tarmizi, Razak, Danny Choo, Edwyn Low (me)
It was mykart and also Malaysia first ever 6 hours go-kart endurance. The idea came up and couple of us quickly made it happen. Naza, Tarmizi, Luen and Me. The race starts at 10.30am - 4.30pm. I was the one who created the Rules and Regulations. It's so new to everyone that even on the eve of race day, we were updating the Rules and Regulations. The race went smoothly with a couple of hiccups but it was fine as they were just little hiccups. I like to take this opportunity to thank all the committee on that day that helped out on race day - Naza, Luen, Tarmizi, Fazz, Azlan, Yusnee. Thank you so much for the effort in helping out to make this race a successful one. Also thank you to Marcy for helping us preparing the food, eventhough in the end we cancelled it. It takes effort and time to help out too. Also not to forget the sponsors, CK of course for the new engines, karts, food and trophies, Televas and VI Clover Motorsport. Thank you all~

I was with Alien Racing Team - Naza, Tarmizi, Danny Choo, Razak, Razmyn and Me. We had a good strategy but not good enough and manage to get 2nd placing. Everyone is happy with the 2nd placing. I am happy as well~ Congratulations Alien Racing Team

Now is to the next step - 9 hours endurance in Langkawi~ I will try my very best to make it happen~ WIsh me luck~

No comments: