Friday, June 20, 2008

Goodbye Grandma

It's early in the morning at 11am when my dad received a call from mum. Then dad asked me to make a phone call for an ambulance for my grandma as she is not feeling well. Before that, grandma fell and broke her pelvic bones. Due to her age and health, she couldn't go for an operation because her heart was too weak. She was at the University Hospital for almost 2 weeks.

She wasn't feeling well in the morning, so I have to made a call for the ambulance as she has a hard time getting up or even sitting up. As soon as I finished making that phone call for the ambulance, mum called me, crying in the conversation, saying "grandma passed away". I was shocked and at the same time speechless. There is nothing I can do and there is nothing I can say. It was just so sad.

Grandma, even though I don't usually go to your place to visit you, but you are always deep in my heart. I will miss you always. I love you. And may you rest in peace and have a better new life~

Grandma passed away on 20 June 2008, 11.25am

No comments: