Friday, August 8, 2008

Lauren & Yuki Engagement

It was a beautiful morning of the eights. In Chinese, it means "Fatt"; in English means "Wealth". Today is the day my friends (Lauren & Yuki) are going to tie the knot with his love one. I was a photographer for them. Started off from my place as early as 8.00am. Afraid being caught in the traffic as the registration place was at Petaling Jaya. And indeed, the traffic was massive. Lucky I was smart enough to make a few calls to check which are the routes to take to minimize the traffic.

Reach the place at about 8.45am. I was shocked to see the place is just a normal house. I remembered when it was my time, I was at a official registration place. But how the hell, did Lauren find it. Anyway, their appointment was at 9.15am. They came on time and everything finished within 15 minutes. That's it, a married couple. Now just waiting for the Chinese Cultural Routine to take place.

Congratulations Lauren & Yuki~ May you have millions of babies and live happily~

No comments: