Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dennis & Joey Wedding

It was a raining Sunday when I woke up at 6.45am in the morning. Then I was thinking, this is not good when the rain is still pouring. Anyway, still have to make my way there. Reach Joey's house at about 7.15am. The house is great. Renovated one year ago.. and it looks excellent. The design is good. Took heaps of pictures along the way until they left the house about 10.45am I reckon.

What made me write this? Well, looking at my good friend getting married, makes me remember my days when I was getting married. Waking up early in the morning to get ready myself.. actually hardly sleep at night. Too nervous, waiting for time to come. All those games in Eva's place and singing and laughing. Can still remember those lovely moment. Yes, Eva is always beautiful to me in person and beautiful in my heart.

So, I would like to say, I love you Eva Ong Bee Wah~ (Reckon a full name is better. So many Eva in this world.. hahaha~)

No comments: