Saturday, June 6, 2009

First K1 Win

After half a season of K3 and a full season of K2, finally I got myself to K1. But through out the years, I never been able to win any Final Heat. This has been my first win for a Final Heat. And what more it was the K1 category. Best run for me at the moment.

Heat 1, I started off from 6th place and manage to dogfight all the way to 1st. Heat 2, I started from 2nd place but drop to last place because of a simple mistake I made that nearly cause me a spun. Was able to save it and after that, I pushed to the max to chase the rest of the pack. Was able to finish 2nd. Final Heat, I started from pole and as the green flag waved, I was away and was in my own league. Excellent race. Now the question is, can I maintain it?

Photo by Brandon Lim

No comments: