Sunday, April 25, 2010

Date Night

I was expecting much from this movie actually. All I know it was funny from a friend's comment. So it all started normal and I was thinking to myself, where are all the jokes. I thought it was suppose to be funny. Well, the fun didn't came until they were the TripleHorns~! But I would say that the jokes ain't that funny, for some of it. And I was sure why the people around me were laughing at them. It's either I am not getting the joke or these people around me are idiots and think that the jokes are funny. It's not~!! But to be honest, some of the jokes, I was laughing my lungs out~! The story was just a normal couple trying to be special for just one night until they took someone's reservation and becoming another couple. It turns out that the couple they just became is someone who has stolen something precious from a mafia boss, and people are after them. So these normal New Jersey couples were on for a wild and dangerous trip trying to save their name~ If you fancy watching movie in the cinema, you can still go with this, else just get a DVD. My rating is 7/10 stars

Picture taken from the Internet

No comments: