Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Agora

Was a little sick yesterday and so I didn't manage to go to the gym. Instead I done some light weight training at home with my personal weights. It was good, because I sweat a lot and it helps with healing my light flu. A 500ml of Vitamin C also helps. Anyway, I was thinking if I were to train at home, it's a little boring looking at the walls and pumping irons. So I went to the night market, lucky it was Tuesday, and got myself a DVD. Heard my friend said that Agora is a good movie and so I bought it without having a second thought, not even knowing what the story was about.

Agora, a story about Gods and Jesus. Christians and Jews. The war between them. The hatred between them in the past. And there was this young lady whereby she believes in her philosophy trying to solve the earth is round and it circulate in an orbit. At the meantime, there were war among religions. Anyway, I do not wish to further comment on this movie because I do not understand the Bible for I am not Christian or even understand their teaching. So I am only afraid that I will say something bad or wrong about it. As for the movie, it's good indeed. And no doubt about it, I think everyone should watch it regardless what religion are you. I think this movie is banned in Malaysia, because the government always says that they are a Muslim country. So much for 1malaysia~ My rating is 8/10 stars

Picture taken from the Internet

No comments: