Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Surprise Birthday

I was all relaxing at Hanif's orchard and waiting for Eva to arrive. She said that she will only want to come on Sunday because she do not want to do camping. Ok. Fair enough. So on Sunday, she managed to call some friends and accompany her to the place. I waited and waited. But they have not arrive yet. I waited until I was almost going to sleep when suddenly, there she was with my cake and present~! SURPRISE~!

So my 30th birthday was at a jungle with waterfall, camping with durian and rambutan, with a bunch of friends and most important, a surprise wish from my wife~ Thank you all~

And the present of awesome~!! Logitech G27~ woohoo~~!! Now I have to get myself a new computer for that :(

After all the surprise party and the cake cutting, we all went and enjoyed ourselves at the waterfall. Look at it~! How cool is that?

No comments: