Sunday, October 19, 2008

축하해요 Tokku & Norico

It was a beautiful morning with beautiful people. The wedding of Tokku & Norico was beautiful but a bit clumsy. Everything was in a little mess as they do not know what to do next. Hehehe~ Meet couple of new friends, couple of Japanese, and 2 pretty lady. One of them was already in my FB list but never met before. She was attractive. (Put back this line la~ else people say I 'sam huei') :P

I was everywhere that day on the wedding day. I was the driver for the groom's car, I was the sub-photographer, I was also the brothers that help out. I was everywhere and everything that day. Cameron Highland seems so hot that day.. as I was sweating on a cool weather. Hahaha~

Once again, Congratulations Tokku & Norico~~ 축하해요~

2 comments:

jo_anne NH Wong said...

Wakaka. Can't believe you're so funny. Sam huei leh...

Edwyn - 빈 said...

Not nice la~ Later people say I sam huei.. who say that ah? hmmm~~