Sunday, October 26, 2008

Genting Highland via Ulu Yam

Beautiful morning when everyone is still sleeping, me and my crazy mates all went up to Genting Highland via Ulu Yam as early as 7.30am~ The route was perfect.. very minimal cars and this time, everyone was very good. Not pushing to the limit, just cruising in a fast pace but not at racing pace.. nice drive. I like that pace~ :)

Desmond's Alfa had a leak as we reached Gohtong Jaya. Not a major problem, just a loose clip. All they have to do was clip it back and pour in more water. Done~

Visited the haunted house at Genting Highland. Have to wear 3D glasses. But I didn't wear and some of them also didn't wear. Reason: not good visibility and for me it makes me dizzy. So to aviod dizziness, I didn't wear them. Nothing scary about it. As usual, normal people wearing ugly mask coming out from no where and scare the shit out of you.

Then we went for bumper cars. All grown up adults playing what use to be our childhood games. It was fun. Hurt my leg while playing bumper cars. Check the above post and you will know.

No comments: