Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chiang Mai ~ Pai ~ MaeHongSon

Finally, after Chinese New Year have passed for so long, I am beginning to write about my vacation to Thailand during the Chinese New Year period. But I am also lazy to write too long about it. Hehehehe~ Well, we touched down at Chiang Mai and overnight at Le Meridien. Now I must tell you that, it is fantastic to stay there. Everything is close to perfection and the bed is so nice to sleep on. Once you start jumping onto the bed, you will find yourself too lazy to get out from it. It's that comfortable. Bought some nice funny T-Shirts for myself and my friends. Then the next day we traveled to Pai which we have to take the mountain route, which means to me, Touge time~! We passed over 700 curves to reach Pai and stayed there for a night. The place is beautiful. Small town, minimal traffic, very cold at night and in the morning as well. There was also a street whereby they sold many funny stuffs. But the best thing is the layback style of living they have at Pai. I love that style. Just too bad we have to continue our journey to MaeHongSon the next day. Before we leaved, we went for an Offering to the monks at dawn. It was a nice experience. Something fresh. We continued our journey to MaeHongSon passing through over 1000 curves to reach our destination. Total curves was 1864~!! And we got ourselves a certificate for it. Nothing much there. We only visited the Long Neck Tribe. Something interesting as well. Then it was off to Bangkok the next day. Bangkok, I hate it~! WORST than Kuala Lumpur. Definitely a place I will never step onto again~! Overall the trip was good and I love it. It was not very pushy but a little layback. Good trip. Enjoy some of the photos.

No comments: