Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Smelly Taufu

You can smell it from a thousand miles. As soon as you enter Pasar Malam or Night Market, you will start to smell the smelly taufu from miles away. This is what smelly taufu looks like. I order a take away, so I can photograph a step by step.


Step1
You will get the taufu and the sauce all in different packaging.



Step2
You open up the pack with vegetables in there. And pour them onto the smelly taufu.


Step3
Lastly you pour the spicy sauce onto the taufu and the vegetable.



What are you waiting for after that? Eat it~! Hehehehe~
At first I was not really into this dish because of the smell that I can smell them from miles away. But it was when YongHo (my Korean friend) came to KL and we went to try it. After that I was hooked onto it. It's delicious with the sauce. You should give it a try~

No comments: