Thursday, July 9, 2009

Which glove?


I lost one side of my glove for almost 3 months now. Haven't got the time to browse for a new set of gloves yet. Tarmizi is going to UK, so it's time to get one. But which should I choose? I like both of them. Decision are hard to make sometimes. No wonder the ladies takes so much time for their shopping. Hahahaha~

Finally made my decision and have purchased a new set of glove and a balaclava as well. I have chose the Alpinestar Tech1zx (the 1st photo). Now I can't wait till my friend Tarmizi to return from UK. Cepatttt~~ :)

Shit~ They don't have the glove that I wanted. It is out of stock and have to wait for a long time till the new stocks arrive. I changed to the other design which I feel in love in the 1st place. The Alpinstars Tech-1 Race Glove. The 2nd picture. Still looks good right? :)

Picture taken from demon-tweek

No comments: