Sunday, November 30, 2008

HPC - 1st Instructor Job

This is my first day and first time being an Instructor for Motorsport. Woohoo~ Was excited yet tired already in the morning because of a late night :P Also all the instructors and participant are lucky as it will be a full track~ Yeah~

Look at the massive of people arrive for the event. On the left are the instructors and on the right are the students. Woohoo~ They are also female participants. Too bad I didn't have one~ :(

He is my first student. Roshan. Gang Ho fellow~ Super excited when he sees a car in front of him and always thinking to overtaking them. Drove a R3 Satria. Nice driving. Nice setup of the car. But just need to calm down when he is on the track.

And that's me with a Thomas Biagi replica helmet. Was riding with Chris. He was in Group 2 while I was waiting for Group 1. I went out too with my Polo GTi, but mostly all during Group 3. But too bad I forgot to record a video on myself driving out there :(

And check out who I saw at the track. Leona Chin~ Woohoo~ Friendly, Pretty, Oh.. nice new haircut too~ She is one of the Redbull Rookie Driver for MME 2008. Also a drifter as well~

Overall, it was a great 1st time experience for me as an Instructor and for my Polo GTi to be on the track with the ESP off - ya man~ OFF~ No electronic help from every aspect. But use it on my last sprint with Wynn as my passenger.

No comments: