Saturday, October 25, 2008

제 생일축하합니다 ~

~~ 제 생일축하합니다 ~ Yes~~ It's my birthday~ Celebrate it at KLCC Santini with a group of crazy mates. It was goodzzz~ It's too bad that my wife is on tour to Italy, some would consider her lucky and not attending the husband's birthday? Hmm~ not that good~ hehehe~ But I sure had great fun.

These are some of the friends that made it to the dinner. Thanks for coming guys~ You sure made my night brighter than the morning sun :D Also the photo above this paragraph are the earliest that arrive - Zul, Emmy and Dina. I told everyone to come in at 7.30pm - 8.00pm. I was at Santini at about 7.25pm and these 3 person was already there. Thanks for being the earliest~ Appreciate~ :) Everyone thinks the 1st photo of friend is the first who arrive? Not~~~ He is basically the last person who arrived. Hehehe~ But not blaming him as he has another dinner to attend, but it was nice of him to drop by no matter what happened - Muhaymin. Cheers bro~

Ah~~~ there's the cake. To some of you thinking what is that writing, it says "Happy Birthday Edwing Commander" Hahaha~ Thanks guys for the cake. I wasn't expecting anything from all of you in return, but the cake was just perfect. Appreciate~ :)

Thanks Joanne for the red wine. It was goodzzz~ Thanks Ramsey aka sezy for the voucher :) Appreciated~

No comments: