Monday, April 27, 2009

Broga Hill

Woke up at dawn just to get ready myself for an interesting morning. Arrive Broga Hill close to 7.00am and started my hike up the hill. I reckon it takes about 45minutes to the top. Lots of traffic in between. Lots of people hiking up. But the only thing that came to my mind, why are some people dressed like there are going to a shopping mall? Weird? Hiking also need style? Damn~

Reach the peak~ Yea~ The view was fabulous. The weather was nice. Everything was inch perfect. Everyone just brought out their camera and start snapping pictures. Climbing here and there. Getting low and jumping. Just to get the shots.

Coming down was the easy part. Hahaha~ I reckon about 20minutes - if you dare to run a little. Fabulous trip. I will go up again. And this time, I might hike up in the evening for sunset. Then camp at the peak with some friends and wait for sunrise the next morning. Should be good~

No comments: