Sunday, December 21, 2008

제 한국가요~

제 한국가요~ Straight after the 6 Hours Endurance Race by mykart, I went to the airport to catch my flight to 한국 at 9am~ The flight was fully booked and the queue was so long.

As I touched down 한국, my friends was supposed to be there waiting for me, but no one was there T_T~~ They can't wake up and was sleeping.. hehehe~ sigh~

But I managed to rent a mobile phone and called my friend straight away. At the end, Hayan was the closest to me, and so she came and pick me up to meet up with the others (Arim, Shin)

At last, my savior - Hayan arrived :)

Pick me up and I was united with Arim and Shin later :) We went to have breakfast. And the breakfast was heavy

It was my first ever earliest beer ever in my entire life so far.. 11.40am and I am already drinking beer~ omg~ Later we went for movie as well..

No comments: